Unit Type: 3 BHK | Area: 1212 Sq. Ft.
Fig: Floor Plan
RCC Pile foundation, RCC Frame structure, walls of superior quality hollow bricks.
Front Door : Teak wood shutter with polish finish.
Other Doors: Hard wood frames and shutters with enamel paint.
Toilet Doors : PVC doors.
Aluminium window frames with security grills and glass paneling.
Vitrified Tile flooring for the entire area except kitchen and toilet.
Putty and emulsion paint finish for Internal walls.
Cooking platform will be Black polished granite slab with stainless steel sink and 60 cm high designer glazed tiles for walls above cooking platform and light coloured ceramic tiles for floor.
Sanitary ware concealed, plumbing with ISI certified PVC pipe, Standard make EWC and wash basin.
C.P. Fittings : Standard quality fittings, provision for Geyser for master bedroom toilet, Quality designer tiles for walls up to 6 feet and anti-skid ceramic tiles for floor.
Overhead storage tank for water supply.
Drainage through ISI standard make PVC Pipes
ISI Standard Havell’s, L&T or equivalent copper wires, Concealed switch boards, modular switches in drawing room, plate switches for other places controlled by ELCB and MCBs. Cable TV and telephone points in drawing and master bedroom. AC provision in master bedroom.
EXTRA FITTING/FINISHING :
Extra facility can be provided after studying the feasibility to individual choice at extra cost.
- Indoor Games Room cum Auditorium
- Staircase- 4 Nos
- Party area on Roof Top with Roof Garden
- Fire & Safety Arrangements
- Advanced Sewage and Garbage Disposal Facilities
- Earthquake Resistant Structure
- Laundry Service
- Basketball Ring and Badminton Court
- Mini Cinema Theatre
- Ample Covered Car Parking Facility
- Association Office
- Round the Clock Security
- Drivers’ Rest Room
- 24 Hours Power Supply Backup Generator
- Reception Counter
- 24 Hours Water Supply (KWA & own)
- Landscaped Garden
- Lift- 4 Nos (Bed Lift)
- Servants’ Change Room
- On booking : 30% of the total amount is to be paid
- The remaining amount is paid by mutually agreed installments